Monday, June 11, 2012

So in true "me" fashion, I've been extremely busy, but it has given me time to successfully think...about a lot. I believe we all have times in our lives where we need to stop the wheels from spinning and just think...My goal for my life is to live in my truth...I don't want to just live in my truth, I want to breathe, swim, snorkel and errthang lol. Part of that is understanding my truth with others..like "Why is this person my friend?" or "Why did I say yes to doing this thing I don't want to do?" I often scold myself on the second one, because God does not like us to do things in vain...so I am on a mission to continue to search for truth in all that I do...painful at times, the truth and being true to thine self is one of the great accomplishments of life....






No comments:

Post a Comment