Tuesday, June 5, 2012

GETTING IN THE ZONE

Soooo, today marks Day #2 of my running/working out. I used to run track & Cross Country in high school (thanks for making me Dad), so my body can snap back a little easier (because of muscle memory)....but it takes some work! The biggest part of training is CONSISTENCY! Even if you just run a mile everyday, your body will start to change quicker than doing an intense workout...every other week. I am surrounded by trainers also!!! My best friend is a personal trainer, and a good friend and former classmate has her own Boot Camps called Fab Body Workout (follow her on twitter @FabBodyWorkout)...anyhoooo like most women, my abs are the target! Less than 9 year ago, I definitely had a BANGING six pack...I won't tell you what "pack" I'm on now lolol....Once you get older, it is so much harder, but if "they" can do it, I can....I love to run and listen to music or do a circuit training with other people, so that's what I'll do! Tomorrow, I'll talk diet lol! 



No comments:

Post a Comment