Friday, June 15, 2012

BIRTHDAYS, BRUNCHES, AND BUSINESS

BIRTHDAYS, BRUNCHES, AND BUSINESS


Happy  Birthday to MEEEEE! 

  Tomorrow, June 16, is the celebration of my birthday! I love celebrating other people's birthdays, but this year, I am told I have many surprises in store. I already saw one last night! Being super excited for surprises that are coming my way, I am going to dress for the occasions! Yes occasion with an "s"! I am not sure what I am doing, but I want to be prepared...I think these are some of my outfit choices: 

Relaxed Maxi Dress for a ""Chill Outing"




Blue & White Blazer over a short white dress! 




I'll fit these in somewhere!!




PS- Happy Birthday Tupac! 



Father's Day Brunch

  In lieu of Father's Day this year, my sister from other parents (Angie) and I are hosting the 1st Annual Father's Day Brunch at my home for all of the fathers in our family! One of the recipes- PUMPKIN GINGER WAFFLES! As a present, I got an "Circus Animal Waffle Iron" (thanks to Dwayne & Luisa :-) ...so I will be putting it to good use this weekend!


Recipe for Pumpkin-Ginger Waffles: 



COOL WAFFLE IRON



New Business Ventures

   God has been making moves in my life and I LOVE IT! I started a new business venture and it is TAKING OFF in a very short amount of time. The best part is that it is in agreement with my household, relationships, and other life pursuits. In respecting the gift, I am vowing to stay organized, and my first step is going back to making my LIST..yes- The List..for anyone that juggles multiple tasks at once (ie... being a mother or entrepreneur...or both lol), keeping up with your LIST is important...it helps to track what you are doing, what you need to do, and what you want to do....I used to make lists ALL the time, but I have been a bit lazy lately! So, I am turning over a new leaf...here is THE LIST! 





1 comment:

  1. You are too much for me....I'm fanning myself and trying to figure out how I can be just like you when I grow up! Happy Birthday sis!

    ReplyDelete