Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Being Busy vs. Being Fruitful




       I recently watched a YouTube Video by Joyce Meyer entitled "Discipline, Confidence, and Building a Better You". While the whole presentation was very moving, there was one portion that talked about being "busy" and the need to "hurry". I listened INTENSELY as I am, what some consider, BUSY. Joyce talks about how so many of us are so "busy", but we aren't necessarily fruitful. It touched me as I often battle with making sure I am "on my grind", but having direction and focus and consulting with HIM about what we (him and I) are "so busy" doing. I don't believe we were meant to mull around the earth with idle hands, but I do believe we are to stop and have the chance to admire the little things...I'm on my road to admiring the little stuff while "on my grind"...

Life is AMAZING...the more I learn, the more I realize the things I DIDN'T know...hope this blesses you like it did me :-) 



Check out the video here: 

Joyce Meyer:  "Discipline, Confidence, and Building a Better You"

(The first 12 minutes talks about the busy/hurried life) 

No comments:

Post a Comment