Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NO NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS...JUST "TO-DO" LISTS

     Happy New Year to everyone! I am very excited for this year, but not for the normal reasons. I am excited to continue what I started in 2012...putting in HARD work is very important to me, and 2013 is about the be a year that I reap what I have already sown. Looking at all of the lists I have seen from friends and family, I encourage you to do what you need to do to accomplish all of the goals you have for the year 2013! 

      To keep yourself from becoming overwhelmed, I encourage everyone to turn their goals into "To-Do" Lists! Make your goals realistic by finding a way to implement them in your small everyday tasks. For an example, instead of just saying "I want to save an extra $2,000 this year", make that the goal, but find a way to save about $40 per week. Add this to your budget. This may be the difference between visiting your favorite takeout restaurants and lining up at Starbucks only twice a month instead of every week! 

    I pray that you all stay diligent, disciplined, focused, and inspired to make your life everything that you want it to be! I am a believer that we can achieve EVERYTHING we desire and more...as long as it lines up with God's order and we are willing to work hard and sacrifice SOMETHING for it! Grind now, relax later :-) 


Peace and Blessings,

   Patrice 

No comments:

Post a Comment